At Vortex, our team of experienced Oracle ERP professionals offers solutions and support across Oracle Cloud and Oracle EBS (on premise) platforms. From business requirements discussions and post-production support, to adding product enhancements to your existing Oracle ERP environment, we’re ready to deliver.
With rapid technology advances in enterprise applications, the current method of continuously updating highly customized on-premise systems is no longer effective and efficient. Moving to Oracle Cloud Applications can be a step towards modernizing operations and keeping up with changing business needs.
Vortex Consulting is able to help you navigate your journey to Oracle Cloud. Whether with Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), or integrating to other applications, we can help determine what Oracle Cloud solution is right for your organization and will work with you to ensure your project is successful.
Why Move to Oracle Cloud?
Oracle Cloud Applications offer opportunities that outdated legacy ERP can not, including:
- Lower Costs–Organizations can concentrate on the applications and data, not the infrastructure and hardware maintenance.
- Stability and Performance–Organizations can expect their Oracle Cloud Applications environment to be stable, available, and meet their performance needs.
- Scalability–With Oracle Cloud Applications, organizations shouldn’t worry about outgrowing their technology. Each application has built-in scalability to support growth.
- Agility–Oracle Cloud Applications give organizations the flexibility to respond quickly and easily to changing industry conditions and customer demands.
- Reduced errors–With Oracle’s automated business processes and unified data access, organizations can dramatically reduce errors.
With decades of experience working in Oracle EBS applications, we apply our in-depth understanding of Oracle ERP to provide the right talent and solutions for our clients. We assess each client’s situation to find and deliver a results-oriented Oracle solution each and every time.
We offer Oracle ERP services in the following functional and technical areas:
Oracle EBS Applications
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Capital Management
Business Intelligence / Enterprise Performance Management
- Oracle OBIEE
- Oracle BI Analytics
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Hyperion EPM
Oracle Database / Middleware
- Architecture Design
- Database Tuning, Backup, and Recovery
- Onsite & Remote DBA Support
- WebLogic Server
- PL / SQL, HTML, XML
- Reports and Forms
- Interfaces, APIs, Extensions
Why Upgrade to Oracle EBS R12.2?
There are many benefits to moving your organization to Oracle EBS R12.2.x, including:
- Online Patching–Reduced downtime. Online patching reduces system outages. Since changes are applied while the system is operating, online patching can be a game-changer for global companies or those running 24/7 operations.
- Improved User Interface–Oracle EBS 12.2 offers a modern user experience with a new look and feel. It now has icon-based page navigation where users can select an icon to view a summarized list of recent notifications, and new user interactions that allow the end user to scroll through, detach a table, and work with an expanded width. It also has new widgets that improve user productivity.
- New Functionality and Interactive Dashboards–Oracle EBS 12.2 offers new functionality that allows business users to perform some tasks that are traditionally reserved for IT. Oracle Enterprise Command Center (ECC) Framework enables the creation of business dashboards in many functional areas. Business users can identify and act on top priorities without the need for custom operational reporting through dashboards, visualizations tools, and interactive charts.
- Extended System Support and Longevity–an obvious upgrade benefit is continued Oracle support. Oracle will support EBS Release 12.2.10 through 2030, giving your business the time to assess and prepare for migration to Cloud applications.
Count on Vortex for all of your Oracle consulting and project management needs within the Oracle EBS framework. Contact us today.