Proven Methodology. Proven Results.
Vortex has a proven track record of success in SAP project management. Whether planning a greenfield rollout of SAP S/4HANA On-Premise or in the Cloud, launching your global template in a local country, or migrating an existing SAP System to S/4HANA, we’ve got your back.
We utilize both SAP’s ASAP and Activate methodologies, which have been implemented successfully at thousands of companies across the globe.
As experts in SAP project management, we do not bring a preconceived notion that “Agile is better than Waterfall.” We apply a common sense approach to your implementation. That approach is determined with your input, and based upon our assessment of your business, your processes, and your culture. We enhance our ASAP and Activate methodologies with project quality gate checks to ensure the readiness of the project to advance to the next phase, and Organizational Change Management (OCM) to drive process changes throughout your business.
We utilize SAP’s extensive database of industry best practice accelerators and model reference clients available in S/4HANA, where it makes sense for your business.
Our philosophy of strict management oversight has been a hallmark of our success. We apply a continuous oversight approach to identify issues as early as possible to mitigate project risk and ensure a smooth go-live.
The Vortex Difference
- Strong management oversight. Our executive management team has over 70 years of expertise in implementing and managing ERP projects.
- Realistic budgets = fewer surprises. Although there is no way to predict everything at the start of the project, we utilize our extensive experience in scoping out and delivering projects to best create a budget that is right the first time. We re-evaluate it at the end of the blueprint with the goal of doing this just once.
- Project delivery is a two-way street. Vortex works in partnership with our clients creating a team approach. Working together as a cohesive unit helps ensure success.
- High-caliber consultants are the true key to success. The number of years of SAP experience is just one part of the equation when it comes to delivering a high-quality solution. Your SAP project management team must have strong communication and comprehension skills, extensive business process experience, and a solid temperament. Not every consultant is right for every client. At Vortex it is as much about understanding your corporate dynamic as knowing the SAP system.
- Global Rollouts
- Country Localization
- S/4HANA Migrations and Implementations (Public Cloud, Private Cloud and On-Premise)
- Suite on HANA Upgrades
- Plant Rollout
- New Functionality