No change in S/4HANA is bigger than the advent of Centralized Finance. At Vortex we have taken our 20 years of expertise across the Finance and Controlling modules of SAP and brought that knowledge to the next generation of S/4HANA Finance solutions. Whether looking to implement the Universal Journal, Integrated Business Planning, BPC Financial Consolidations, or closing your accounting books on HANA Finance, we can help streamline your accounting processes.
Vortex will assist your company in navigating the complexities of the new tools and features in S/4HANA Finance and develop a plan for implementing the new functionality.
With S/4HANA Finance, the most significant benefit is the real-time aspect of the accounting functions. Your accounting department will no longer have to wait until month end to get a reading on the financial performance of your organization. Instead, S/4HANA Finance allows your organization to monitor performance and run financial reports as business happens.
Key Benefits of S/4HANA Finance vs. ECC
- The ability to do your financial planning directly in the core S/4HANA engine using real-time financial operations data. You no longer need to use the external planning functions in BPC.
- Robust treasury and cash flow management for banking directly within the program.
- Automates receivables management accounting processes into a real-time, integrated accounting engine for better management of customer cash collections and dispute cases.
- Real-time closing processes without duplication of accounting data for easier reporting and reconciliation.
- Automation of accounts payable processes to ease the migration and management to shared-services delivery.
Gone are the days of duplication of data and having to wait for aggregation to enable financial reporting. With S/4HANA Finance there is now a single version sitting in a centralized, real-time, and robust database.
Our platinum SAP consultants can help you get the most from your SAP investment.